Friday, April 6, 2012

Update - Where Have I Been?



I know I've pretty much fallen off the grid AGAIN. I've been pretty busy. For the most part, I've been travelling and preparing for travel. I'm actually writing from Bohol right now and in a few weeks I'll be leaving for Singapore. I am definitely making the most of my summer vacation.

I've spent most of my time here at the beach or by the pool, so aside from a lot of sun screen and a bit of color for my lips, I haven't worked a lot of products. I'm looking to change that as soon as I get home. And yes, I'll be bringing my make-up bag to Singapore so you will be hearing from me even when I'm vacationing. I'm hoping to get a little shopping done there too!

That's it, I guess. For now, I have to deal with the fact that no matter how long I sit under the sun, I cannot get a tan!

'til next time,
Maite

No comments:

Post a Comment