Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Make-up Look - Soft Brown Smokey Eye

I wore this look to school this evening. I liked it so much that I decided to share it. It's a soft brown smokey eye matched with a peachy-pink lip. I thought this look would be perfect for Valentine's Day.

Products I used:


Face:
The Body Shop Moisture Foundation in 03
Maybelline AngelFit Concealer in 01 Light Beige
The Body Shop All In One Face Base in 03

Cheeks:
E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in Blushed/Bronzed


Eyes:
Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow in Amber
Bark from the Sleek I-Divine Palette in Au Naturel 601
Noir from the Sleek I-Divine Palette in Au Naturel 601
IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner in WG01 Very Black
NYX Eye Pencil in 918 White Pearl
Shu Uemura Lash Curler
Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black

Brows:
Revlon Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel


Lips:
E.L.F. Lipstick in Voodoo
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle

Let me know what you think!

'til next time,
Maite

4 comments:

  1. i love this look! it could be worn during the day =)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought that too! ^_^ That you can wear it during the day, that is.

      Delete
  2. looks great!!! a natural day look!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete