Monday, January 30, 2012

Haul - Sunday, January 29

I spent most of the weekend trying to recover from midterm week. I slept very little last week and basically lived off fast food. The result: three gigantic pimples on three very noticeable parts of my face. One was so big that I started calling it "Bob." I locked myself in my room Saturday, after my last exam, determined that Bob and his friends never see the light of day again. Nevertheless, on Sunday my family insisted that we, Bob, his cohorts and I, make an appearance.

In the end, I was glad I went out. I really needed a pick-me-up from the week before and hanging out with the family seemed to do the trick. We heard mass at the Limketkai Mall atrium, had lunch at Siam, then did a little shopping at the SM City Department Store. I admit, the last one was the source of my change of mood.

My family at Siam.

Here are the things I picked up at the Beauty section:


I picked up the Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow because I saw the haul video Say did with Judy. The Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express, on the other hand was recommended by my cousins Katrina and Cheska. The concealer I picked up because I needed one and it seemed worth trying out.


I'm going to keep this post short, but expect reviews for each product within the next week. Lectures are going to be down a bit, our professors giving us time to recuperate and all, so I will have the time.

'til next time,
Maite

2 comments:

  1. Schöner Blog :) mach weiter so!
    Kannst auch gerne mal bei mir
    vorbeischauen, würde mich freuen ;)
    xo L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch auf meiner Blog! Ich schätze es sehr.

      Ich fürchte, ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich lese Ihr Blog und schrieb diesen Kommentar mit Google Language Tools. Ich hoffe, die Übersetzung ist nicht so schlimm.

      Great blog! Keep it up!

      Delete