Friday, October 28, 2011

Update

I know I have failed miserably in keeping this blog up to date. I got so caught up in studying for finals that I've neglected my blog, among other things. The good news? I passed all my subjects and have been cleared for my second semester in law school!

Yes, all that hard work paid off. However, I ended up so drained after the examination week that I decided to join my family for a week out of town. I spent seven glorious days shopping in Manila. I just got back yesterday. I dropped by the MAC counter at Duty Free while I was there. I also made a few online purchases. I might post reviews for them within the next few weeks. No promises though! Enrollment and all. You know how it is.

Finally, I am also working on the lighting in my room. I want to be able to work more pictures into this blog. Essentially, I want to show you some of the things I have on my vanity without having to drag them outside to get natural light. I'll post details of the progress on that front.

'til next time,
Maite

No comments:

Post a Comment